Tuesday 6 August 2013

Today We Begin Novena to Blessed Katherine Kasper as the Preparation for the Foundation Day on 15th August.

Novena to Blessed Mother Mary Katherine

"The Holy Spirit Whom the Father Will Send in My Name Will Remind You of Everything that I Have Told You." ( John 14:26)

Christ Speak to Us through the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, The Spirit of Love.

The Holy Spirit was Active in Mother Mary Katherine, and She was Open to the Influence of His grace, was Attentive and Obedient. She often said: "The Holy Spirit in Me Has Told Me." 

When God's Spirit Moved Her to do Something, She did not tarry or falter.

"Blessed Mother Mary Katherine, The Holy Spirit Speaks to Me Too, But Very Often I do not Pay Attention to His voice, Often My Heart is too Lazy to Respond, so that I am not Obedient. I ask for Your Intercession so that I May learn to Follow God's Call in Unselfish and Ready Obedience.

I Ask you also, Help Me to Let God Be My Guide Concerning My Present Need. If it is God's Will, Ask Him to take This Problem Away From me, Help me to find out What God Excepts Me to Do in This Situation. His Holy Will be Done; Now and Always."  Amen!

1 comment:

Emmanuel said...

God is love!

http://emmanuel959180.blogspot.in/